Discover the design studios at the 1535° Creative Hub, located in a former industrial site in Differdange in the South of the country. This is a unique place in the Grand Duchy that hosts a multitude of studios and offices for start-ups and freelancers working in the creative industries. The bus tour continues to Esch-Belval, site of the University of Luxembourg.
- 9 am: departure by bus at P&R Bouillon - bus stop “Fischer bakery” (Parking Bouillon, 61 Rue de Bouillon, 1248 Hollerich Luxembourg)
- 9.30 am: visit of the 1535° Creative Hub in Differdange
- 11 am: visit of the Esch/Belval site
- 12.30 pm: return to Luxembourg, bus stop “Cathédrale” (boulebard F.D. Roosevelt).
Registration via this link.
Due to limited number of places, please register only if you are sure to participate in the tour. Also, in case of a last-minute absence or if you change your mind, we kindly ask you to inform us so that your place can be allocated to another person. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1535° & Esch-Belval
- How to attend the festival, infos here.